Diversity and Inclusion
USACS is dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion as part of our culture.
At US Acute Care Solutions, we hold a firm belief that getting people with different experiences and backgrounds around the table leads to better decision-making. We value diversity of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, family status and life experiences.
Our Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is run by our Chief of Clinician Engagement with the following focus areas:
- To empower employees
- To create an inclusive environment
- To advance health equity for each patient USACS clinicians serve
We recognize that each one of our employees is an individual with unique experiences and perspectives. Our goal is to tailor resources and to serve the unique needs of each individual to create an inclusive environment.
Employee Resource Group
One resource USACS offers is our employee resource groups. These groups celebrate the diversity of our USACS providers and employees, as well as drive engagement, support leadership development and provide opportunities for community outreach.
We currently have the following Employee Resource Groups that are open to all USACS employees:
- Black Employee Resource Group
- Latino/Hispanic Resource Group
- Women’s Resource Group
- PRIDE Resource Group
- Asian Heritage Resource Group
USACS is committed to being a diverse, equity-driven organization. We partner with our hospitals and hospital systems to provide quality care to all patients and will work to eliminate disparities for our patients and foster inclusive and equitable cultures.
- The Health Equity Subcommittee is part of our National Clinical Governance Board. This group brings together clinical leaders to focus on equitable care standards and address the social determinants of health.
- Health Equity Fellowship – A Health Equity fellowship designed to create leaders who can drive meaningful changes in health equity across the acute care continuum.
Contact USACS if you are interested in joining an Employee Resource Group.