- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center
Springfield, OH 45504-2687
As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a evidence-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
$55,000 Sign-On bonus for those with 2+ years experience!
Accepting J1 & H1 visa candidates, review details:
Hospitalist to work in Springfield, OH (multiple positions) Send resume to [email protected], USACS Medical Group, Ltd., 4535 Dressler Rd NW, Canton, OH 44718. Must ref job code 5.
- 2 years of Hospitalist experience
- Average Daily Encounters: 192
- Hospitalist team: 30 physicians, 14 APPs
- Flexible schedule with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Primary Stroke Center
- All medical and surgical specialties are represented on the medical staff
- Procedures optional with intensivists, anesthesia and Rapid Response team available
- Outstanding professional program with advancement opportunities available
HospitalAs the area’s only full-service hospital, Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for the residents of Clark County and surrounding communities for over 100 years.
CommunityThe lovely town of Springfield is located 25 miles northeast of Dayton and 45 miles west of Columbus. Situated on the Mad River, Buck Creek and Beaver Creek, the area offers excellent recreational activities including whitewater rafting, boating and hiking. There are numerous cultural events, a state park, and a variety of appealing housing options. Springfield is the ideal place to enjoy a sense of community with the convenience of easy access to the amenities of Dayton and Columbus.
- The intensivist team includes 4 physicians and 2 APPs
- ED Volume: 44,000
- The ED was built in 2011 and is arranged in multiple zones with 45 treatment rooms
- The patient population is broad, community-type patient pathology with an 18% admission rate
- Excellent specialty support with only pediatric, neurosurgery, trauma and some psychiatry cases transferred
- EM ultrasound
- Electrophysiology Program
- Comprehensive EMS education includes EMT and paramedic training
- EPIC EMR